19 Russian Wedding 2

Russian Wedding 2

Posted on October 3, 2006 by team

This is another Russian wedding.

Now with video.

Enjoy.

Source on Russian

19 Responses to “Russian Wedding 2”

1. Cheshire_d0g says:

Under the “Source on Russian” link this thing is in the funclips section with the “No more drinking for that guy” title.

2. Publius says:

We have those here, but they’re called homoerotic drunken frat parties.

3. Kosmonaut says:

hahaha, poor girl

4. made_in_ussr says:

That was a standart entertainment which a toast-masters like to use on the wedding parties…. I saw that many times… it’s fun. And I know 100% that girls are always shy and boys are full of zeal making that action =)

p.s. I didn’t ever visit a “homoerotic drunken frat party”, so I can’t compare…. please tell us more about them Publius?

5. tsb says:

ohhh…
    Do you really think it’s a drunker? Poor guys… Have you ever been on a really funny weddings? It’s only entertainment and it’s not connected with alcohol.

6. Alex says:

Lol, who cares in a wedding and totally drunk xD

7. maxa says:

lol
    I know there is one more popular russian weddings trick – when a bride sit on a chair with wide open legs on a floor and a suiter must roll a orange in this drides legs “gate” by bottle attached to his strap from behind. Suiter make the same back-and-forth motions. And there is more funny when bridesmaid and suiters friend make this trick also, so suiter and suiters friend are competing who have “scored a goal” faster.

8. anna says:

the girl is a a beauty!

9. VAN HECKE says:

NICE TO SEE THAT RUSSIANS HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!

10. renton says:

similar parties you have in Poland. I think that all slovian countries have such sick sense of humor. I love it anyway. Wherever I go in eastern europe I can freely comunicate with my “slovian” brothers- most important is to drink enough to conversate.

11. Oleg says:

So what? There are a lot of competitions on russian weddings. Don’t judge the country for some people’s choice… Not all of us are thet liberated as these people are.

12. skybit says:

so, funny…
    PS with love from russia

13. BK says:

Russian People have some wiled weddings and trdidtions. I almost married a Russian Girl but nothing came to light and we found are selves more or less beter off as friends.

14. Remek says:

Totalna żenada i upadek.

15. majk says:

Remek, sam jesteś żenada.

What is the point of that “banging”? How many times has he to hit that metal plate?

16. MUSTAFA says:

very good very nice
    hayranım rusyaya kültürüne doğa şartlarına keşke gidip gezme imkanım olsa

17. taison says:

viskas normaliai tik nereikejo gale draugeliu dulkint.

18. Martin Jana says:

Im pleased I discovered this site, I couldnt discover any info on this subject before. I also run a website and if you’re ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me please feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my site. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!