15 Russian Kids Comics

Russian Kids Comics

Posted on October 2, 2006 by team

This is a scanned page from Russian kids comics magazine.

It was published under the title "Here are the pictures - make your story yourself, our little friend!".

Some people say that the last frame of these comics can make all the story wrong.

See yourself.

russian neznaika from a comics book

russian neznaika from a comics bookrussian neznaika from a comics book

15 Responses to “Russian Kids Comics”

1. Бляхухоль says:

ПРЕВЕД!! ВОЛОСАТЕГ АХТУНГСКИЙ!!!

2. Kosmonaut says:

and what supposed to be funny in this post?

3. your kidding me says:

ffs the wolf is humping the girl, how can you not see this, if your minds sick enough he even has a boner >.

4. W. Shedd says:

I think the story is supposed to appear that the wolf surprises the girl, with the intent of eating her.

And then the last frame shows him as just wanting to share a ride on her skis.

Or have sex. I’m not entirely clear which it is! ;-)

In any case, if you saw the first three frames, you would write one type of story … and then the final frame changes it, making it a joke with an unexpected ending.

5. Kosmonaut says:

i understand the story, but why to post it here. there are thousands of such kids cartoons

6. made_in_ussr says:

This is a comics made a long time ago… somewhere in the USSR, people of that time couldn’t think about sex this way, all the more a girl and a wolf (!), they have had other world-outlook, so it was normal, don’t be shocked =)

7. anna says:

“neznaika” is actually a boy. I think these are very innocent pictures and very sweet.

8. Patrick says:

This is a FSU cartoon about a little boy that knows nothing. I beleive it because my wife told me about it.

9. made_in_ussr says:

humph….I can’t remember the “adventures of ‘neznaika’ and Co” during the winter season, a kind of a new idea of the artist… Just a fabricated story to entertain children and a call to imagine their own stories…

p.s. by the way, present children age in Russia can easily muck above pictures with their vulgar imagination.

10. :-) Laughing out loud! This is Russia… I salute you guys over there!

11. begemot says:

I don’t know if it can change the meaning ofthis cartoon, but, people, it is not a girl, it is a boy! Neznayka!

12. vytas says:

nothing much in this

13. Shark says:

Hmmm… I think I remember this cartoons. It was posted in children magazine “Murzilka”. The issue belong already to my Mother (now in 2007 she is 50). So this is REALY VERY OLD cartoon. It was posted in 60s, deep in Soviet era of USSR.

14. Mister Twister says: