13 A Tip For Better Parking

A Tip For Better Parking

Posted on September 13, 2006 by team

If you would travel to Russia and don’t see enough space for parking in a big city, you can park like this Nissan owner in St. Petersburg.

a neat way to park your car while your travel to st. petersburg

The main thing while using this method is to mind the distance to the standing cars and buildings.

the russian nissan owner looks happy

This time the Nissan owner got way to far, though practice makes perfect.

nissan and volkswagen on the streets of st. petersburg

But in general the parking attempt was OK.

13 Responses to “A Tip For Better Parking”

1. Roman says:

It looks like Nissan run into the wall since the airbag is open and the right side of the car is damaged.
    So, the process of parking was not very successful. In fact it was an accident.
    But there are people in russia who would not mind parking their car in this way )

2. general Public says:

it’s a run-of-the-mill car accident. how is that “russian humor”? кросафчег, что с твоей головой?

3. Sergey says:

The man at the first picture is the owner of the Golf.

4. tolmach says:

Actually I’m not a Nissan driver, I’m the Golf owner :-)
    I’ve posted these images at my native WV forum http://volkswagen.msk.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=33001&st=0
    Sure you can understand why I’m happy.

5. Alex says:

From year to year kazantip becomes beddest and beddest. TO my minde. And this year with me were my friends from Polland an friend from Key-west, USA. They said, that they get to this festival 0.5 grade on 5 grades scale. (5 is the better). Too comercial, people go there to make photoes, not to dancing.

6. Ruslan says:

Craziness

7. Steph says:

Props to the Golf–That’s a strong little car!

8. [...] Fwd: parkimise stiilinäide meestel, kui auto suur ja ära ei mahu Rubriigid: junk — Sildid:link — muda @ 20:20 http://englishrussia.com/?p=294 [...]

9. It should better be called a merciless parking.