9 Nice Way to Cut a Watermelon

Nice Way to Cut a Watermelon

Posted on September 12, 2006 by team

You love watermelons? You want to cut them according to Russian style? See on this photo how it should be done correctly:

russian travellers cut watermelon

All you need are one watermelon and one chainsaw.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

9 Responses to “Nice Way to Cut a Watermelon”

1. ilyich says:

all you need is: one watermelon, one chainsaw, and no fingers.

2. mario says:

не смешно

3. You Russians are quite cool – cutting a watermelon with a chainsaw…”the Russian Watermelon-Chainsaw Massacre”…!

4. deadkenny says:

f@ck canada!

5. Mihail says:

Kenny, you will be killed by chainsaw this time!

6. Bloopy says:

I wouldn’t put my fingers that close to that end of a chainsaw!

7. Doug says:

Those are U.S. military issue pants on the guy holding the chainsaw. We have com a long way in the last 20 years.

8. alex says:

so this is russian style humour?
    at least watermelon is also shown in the 2004 (2003?) television anthem (which is included into my website mio5.net- for replay and also download)
    in america they said watermelon symbolize socialism, but in japan watermelons are everywhere. it means nothing to grow watermelons if you are japanese (background is that i like japan personally).
    strange world and this blog is really obscure.

good night- alex. if you think of a reply but dont understand my writing, me too also a foreigner.
    have a look my blog (it is not really impregnated with fabrics conditioner (used for washing clothes), but i am working at it).

can i republish this picture? think…obscurantism and superstition. i read russian people are very superstitios. relation to chainsaw, army clothing and watermelon- don’t do it on friday, and don’t whistle!

9. otgonbaatar says:

I would like to buy your watermelon but i don’t know how can i buy it.