26 Daily photos from Russian cities 3: Street Racing

Daily photos from Russian cities 3: Street Racing

Posted on September 8, 2006 by team

Just another portion of photos from Russian streets.

Let’s start with some Russian street racing photos:

russian street racing

This is Lada 21099 with some heavy heavy tuning. It’s so heavy that it can probably barely move.

street racing team moskvich

And this is Street Racing Team “Moskvich” , those cars Moskvich were named after Moscow. This team introduces a wooden style. The tuning is not so heavy, for sure wood is much light in weight than steel.

russian road police rides tractors

Street racing contests are illegal usually so here comes the police. Road police sometimes rides tractors, though it’s probably enough to chase the wooden team.

satisfaction guranteed

The spectators, to satisfy them just hit ok, hit it hard.

drunks

Probably the wooden team fans.

street racing fans

And now Lada fans.

tractor on the moscow street

And here comes a road police fan.

After show is over fans return home:

Using rickshas

navigator

Navigated by GPS

Home, sweet home baby!

russian girls

Those girls weren’t visiting, were to excited with this activities.

Who won? I don’t know, probably it was a draw.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

26 Responses to “Daily photos from Russian cities 3: Street Racing”

1. p10ner says:

Тачки. Мультик такой есть.

2. Braad Spitt says:

ROTFLOLMILF!! :D
    Those wooden spoilers are hilarious!! Great pictures! Thanks for the laugh.

3. send says:

Great! Cool blog.

I think Lada is made in roumania (?)

4. Mihail says:

Well. in ru-net we says afftor videy yadu!* kg/am!** Travel to Bobruysk*** and hit you head hard in the wall =)

*Author – drink some poison
    ** Kg/am – Art is suck, author is … hmm… there is no analogy in english =)
    *** Bobruysk is half-mithical city that filled with animals =)

Seriously, where you take those photos? I live in Russia and unable to see thing like that many years =) Probably you was in some parralel world Russia? Or try wery hard to find this things =)

PREVED!

5. figh says:

The police tractor is not a joke, they in fact exist though not in Russia but in Minks, Byelorussia.

6. Victor Nakoryakov says:

There is a whole site about lada “”tuning””

7. Streetracing, comrade!…

Russkie Rice That’s the awesomest spoiler I’ve ever seen…….

8. Blastah says:

Girls just smoking weed on this pic.. кгам

9. Fast Cars says:

Street Racing Cars, Russian Style…

Fast car drivers who are Russian in their street racing cars…….

10. den says:

This is Russian Live !!! Very Happy Russian Live

11. Urgat says:

1. lada is made in Russia
    2. it’s not a car :)))

12. Marius says:

Hey, they’re are just a joke-cars, nothing more. I don’t think it is real, to see the cars like that on the streets. So I live in Russia for all my life and didn’t see something like that.

13. Flower says:

You will never understand Russia and this peculiar humor! Americans, most of you can lie on the sofa and watch TV. You can’t undrestand these people.

14. T says:

This site confirms every stereotype I ever held about Russia. That is not to say that I don’t believe that things are actually like this, though.

15. Ivan Minic says:

Pimp my ride comes to russia :D

16. Kolyan on Moskvich! says:

Im from Russia. I want say:

1)Lada and Moskvich-made in Russia! Moskvich-best Russian car!
    2) All russians are “Pimp my ride” (tuning)

Агромный риспэкт Mihailу!!!!
    Англичашки,пейте яд бочками!
    Москвич-фореве!!!!

17. Some critics 4 my russian tovarisch's says:

Не ну пацаны, сначала давайте все выучим английский, а уж потом будем пальцы гнуть, а то по ихнему вы выражаетесь “моя звать Иван, моя крутить большуший чайник” мы же не бабуины какие-нибудь. Если пишите по-ихнему, так и пишите правильно, так сказать, грамотно и литературно посылайте на XYZ

18. Bill USA says:

I’ll take the chic on the left!

Phat exhaust, man! Maybe too fat!

19. Serafima says:

OMG! I’m just wondering, WHY people laugh at that pictures!?!?!?!?! There’s nothing to laugh at, trust me! And who made every ironic comment to all of them, huh? Who was that smart? Who has a right to critisize and tease another country and its people, while the same thing is going on in the USA? You just don’t know about it, but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist!
    TO ALL AMERICANS HERE: please learn abput your own country at first before laughing at poor people in another country that your favourite George Bush doesn’t like!!!

20. igla says:

Девочки курят гашиш!!!

21. igla says:

Телки курят гарик, это к гонкам не имеет ни какого отношения, они просто курят, отъебитесь от них, они не сделали никому нечего плохого, они просто курят ;)~~~

22. amitav says:

yu have given them a fitting reply.
    They think they are the superiour race in the world

Amitav

23. Mark says:

You guys are being too sensitve. We have funny pictures of car in America too. These pictures don’t make fun of Russia. Everybody knows this is not what regular people drive. If I had your email I’d send you some from America. They are just as funny and it doesn’t mean everyone drives cars like that. I didn’t post the pictures but I think they are funny and love to see pictures like this, including in America. I live in California and I took a picture of a car with a flashlight taped to the front instead of a headlight. It was very funny. I have never seem another car like it. It doesn’t mean all the cars look the same.

24. Valeyskatrt says: