16 Corpse in the Trunk

Corpse in the Trunk

Posted on August 29, 2006 by team

russian taxi with a corpse in the trunk

Have you ever seen a taxi car cruising across the city with a dead man’s hand pulling out of the trunk? Most of people didn’t, at least until now.

this is volga russian car with a corpse in the trunk

One of the taxi companies in St. Petersburg city started decorating their cars with the corpse hands jutting out of the cars trunks.
 This is Volga GAZ Russian car, cruising across the St. Petersburg city with a "corpse" in the trunk.

Volga is a GAZ company Russian passenger car

People are really amused seeing this. From some decent distance this effect seems to be very realistic.

16 Responses to “Corpse in the Trunk”

1. fuutott says:

I think it was a global campaign, check this one out:

Anyway, this blog is very entertaining. Keep up the good work.

2. Ha ha… that’s pretty cool! I’ve never seen that before, but that would definitely attract attention. I wish the cabs here in Japan would do something fun like that. Anyway, thanks for posting all the pics!

3. Clicked says:

English Russia…

For the past few days I’ve been keeping an eye on English Russia.  “English Russia  is a daily……

4. sanja says:

It is not taxi company advertising.

The label says “Sopranos on TV3 channel”…

5. LEVON says:

Yap, its a “soprano family” commercial, seen it in NY last year. (BOJAN, for those who understand;))

6. RimalaXXL says:

anetta dawn twistys .

7. Acronyms says:

Nice marketing move. But not for taxi company.

8. Ivan Minic says:

Dacia Logan on last shot :)

9. Kenny says:

This was clearly edited on photoshop, if you actually look closely, you can tell that it has been cut out of an image using photoshop,

10. Kenny says:

I apologise, although it looks like it was edited on photoshop, it’s a fake arm.

11. Kosman36 says:

Dang this is a sopranoos mafia car. You know it’s not true about Russian mafia, Russian mafia doesn’t exist as it is portrayed in the west. We don’t have a mafia in US! Russian mafia almost entirely consists of Jews you must realise that.

12. B@ron says:

in the 1990 i actially have seen something like that in Russia all the time.

13. Darwinism says:

It’s called “guerilla marketing”. It’s all about making your brand worth talking about. (Google for “Seth Godin” + “Purple cow” or “funnel” ;-)

14. 随着我国物流业(货架)的快速发展,整个华东地区物流业托盘的发展也正以物流服务塑料托盘提升到较国内其他地区更高的地位而推进。重视具有提升区域物流托盘效率功能的专业化和标准化物流

15. Well said. I never thought I would agree with this opinion, but I’m starting to view things from a different view. I have to research more on this as it seems very interesting. One thing I don’t understand though is how everything is related together.

16. [...] nbspnbspCorpse in the Trunk nbspnbspLongest Wedding Procession of the Same Car Make nbspnbspRoadside Ghost [...]