17 Somebody dumped tons of money bills on the field

Somebody dumped tons of money bills on the field

Posted on August 24, 2006 by team

These bills were in use during Soviet era, and became useless at early 90s.

Still collectors worldwide are interested in those, it’s strange somebody just dumped it not trying to get some profit.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts. Also we have many more stories to explore below:

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

17 Responses to “Somebody dumped tons of money bills on the field”

1. banjo says:

can i have some?

2. Zael says:

I think these are the notes from a case some time ago when they found several abandoned sealed missile silos that were full of these old banknotes.

Then some people managed to find those and tried stealing the cash from them. I don’t exactly remember the whole story but it made the national news and everything. (I think the notes were taken off the circulation by banks and sealed away because they contined heavy metals or something along those lines..)

3. Brandon says:

Nice collection there, too bad it’s not usable anymore or I’d find my way there somehow and snag some.

4. communist suck says:

communist suck

look at north korea and south korea

same people

north korea is communist and poor and un happy

south korea is Free and rich and Happy

5. Webmaster says:

lol even the captcha image came out as soviet. That gives me an idea that those bills might have been from a soviet era and are not valid anymore

6. Jon says:

Wow, that’s how the US dollar is going to be in 3-4 years.

7. madlift says:

First! I mean, uh, Third! And a year and half late!

8. Scott Troyer says:

send me some.

9. This is an art project (wallpaper or something) waiting to happen. I can’t imagine that somebody hasn’t gathered it to put it to some sort of innovative use.

10. Bill says:

This is what the dollar is TODAY. Question is, when will people stop trading valuable things (like their time) for them? Just because somebody prints some fancy little designs on a piece of paper doesn’t mean you should sacrifice yourself to get them.

11. Licurgo says:

wow i buy those if someone sell it licurgoknox@gmail.com

12. Budapest says:

I’m dreamin’ of a field like this with tons of $ xD hehee!

13. Buzzbop says:

These were contaminated by radioactive exposure. The person holding those bills is probably no longer with us.

14. Ngiu says:

Where is it????

15. Hello, I truly enjoyed reading your post. I found your site from Google. Will bookmark to return later. Thanks!

16. RB says:

its interesting how everyone wants to say things about the U.S. Honestly its ok if the country pulls back and lets the rest of the world do what they want. It sucks to be the powerful country because everyone complains if you do they complain if you don’t they complain. The US didn’t start out to be world police it just fell to them. Most citizens want the government to focus on domestic problems,its the very few at the top that make us all look bad. Russians you must stop thinking that the west hates you. This is the exact opposite,Russia and her people are fascinating and we are only full of curiosity. Russia is a respected country around the world but they don’t realize it sometimes.