10 Russian scientists in 1940 created an android dog.

Russian scientists in 1940 created an android dog.

Posted on August 13, 2006 by team

The aim of these experiments was to see if they could sustain life within an organism while they separated various organs and parts of the animals from the animal as a whole. They even go so far as to prove that a dogs head could be sustained separated from the body – so long as they pumped blood through the head. Gruesome stuff. NO wonder some people protest against animal testing. This is pretty awful to watch – but fascinating.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

More stories:

Click here to read next random post from English Russia

10 Responses to “Russian scientists in 1940 created an android dog.”

1. james says:

cool…

2. Randi says:

I’m sorry, but I call shens. I think the dogs head was just poking out through a hole in the table and he was drugged. Faked propaganda. Interesting to watch nonetheless.

3. Teresa says:

It is possible (and more than likely) that they used actors for the reinactment of the movie. But, I think they probably did try this experiment, though you can’t really judge their successes (if any) by the video.

4. cp says:

It’s cruel, but how do you think they worked out how to give people bypass operations or heart (and other organ) transplants?

5. LEVON says:

100% fake. I mean the film i authenthic, but the experiment is not, filmed in studio, all actors… well are actors.

6. Susan says:

I will have to say that cp is correct in his(her)conclusion. How else would medical science been able to do heart transplants, the artificial heart (Utah heart), the invention of the heart/lung machines to assist in heart surgeries? I am not saying that the film was real; they could have been actors but, not all medical earth-shaking technology comes out of this country. The first heart transplant took place in South Africa in the late 1960’s.

7. Ubermensch says:

damn the video is no longer avaible

please load it up again!

8. EliseiZorine says:

testing testing

9. XC says:

If this was what I think it was, you can find it here: